- Meeting with potential clients – doing sales calls to doctors, lawyers, and other service businesses.
- Dropping off marketing literature with prospective clients.
- Researching potential clients to visit online prior to sales visits.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Existing customer liaison who expedites the resolution of customer problems, feedback and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Solicits new leads and online reviews and feedback from existing clients.
- Sales Experience – face to face, phone, email.
- Good communications skills.
- Sociability. Well spoken and present yourself in a professional manner.
- Confidence. Command attention and respect within a room of current clients, prospective clients and professionals. Express yourself when you are well versed on a topic, yet also admit when you are not and be open to learning from others.
- Learning ability. An agile learner who is capable of asking the right questions and drawing upon your intellectual foundation to engage with a novel concept as it is being presented to you.
- Energy. Excited to contribute to a fast-paced and passionate environment and can you convey that passion to your clients.
How to apply :
- Send resume, and cover letter.
- Send recent photograph / #selfie 🙂
- Send cover letter with: brief description of your experience with the above listed responsibilities, knowledge and skills from your education and prior job experience.
Best Marketing NYC
20 East 46th Street
New York, NY 10017
Email > email@example.com